My name is Jerome Franks and I have
lived in Tuscaloosa, Alabama for almost10 years. I am engaged and planning on
getting married in June. I do not have any kids. I am employed with the Alabama
Department of Public Safety as an Alabama State Trooper. I have been employed as
an Alabama State Trooper for almost five years. I completed my undergraduate
work at Stillman College in Tuscaloosa, Alabama in May 2006. Technology and Education is my sixth class that I have enrolled in online at The University of
West Alabama. I am currently working on my Master of Arts in Teaching with an
emphasis in Physical Education.
Hey man,
ReplyDeleteMy name is John McIntosh. congradulations on the engagement! This is my first time using a blog and commenting on blogs as well so I am in the same boat as well.
My blog is @ http://mcintoshj30.edublogs.org
Thanks for the congratulation for the engagement. Hopefully we can get the hang of on how to work the blogging. Yes we are in the same boat, so let’s see if we can make to our destination with out sinking.
DeleteHello! If you don't mind me asking, why are you choosing to get an educational degree? Are you planning on a different career or are you able to use your ed degree within the State Troopers? I know someone who is a State Trooper here in NY, and he works many hours.....you must be very busy. Thank goodness for online programs.
ReplyDeleteBonnie P.
Well before being a State Trooper I taught for two years. Yes it is a very busy job. I plan on going back into education because I feel I can make a different in education with both of the backgrounds that I have now. My undergraduate degree helped far as a merit level but a Masters want do anything, it is just that as a State Trooper. That question is a question I get a lot so I do not mind.
Delete